Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Painting never ends...

Ok the painting did finally end, except for the fact that I walk around the house and still see spots that I would like to fix, but that is for another day. For today I am done with painting, the cabinets are in, the countertops are on, and we have hung most of the light fixtures. We'll see how well it all goes together. We have the carpet going in tomorrow, and the tile should be finished up soon. I'm so excited to be done with everything. I want it to be finished so so so bad. I don't know if I can ever stand building another house. This has been so much work. I had no idea what kind of effort went into building a house. But as I promised, what a week or more ago, here are some recent pics of the place. We got a killer deal on our granite countertops. Our bathroom counters are remnants that cost us a bunch less, so they don't match our kitchen, but we feel its an ok thing, because they rock! I can't wait for it to be done and show it off to everyone. Well here are the pictures that I promised.
Master Bath Vanity
Hall Bath Vanity
Kitchen

Cooktop

4 comments:

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

So much Fun!!! Congrats guys its really coming together Love ya Bunches M

JoHanna said...

Hey Micki,
How are you it has been so long! I am so glad I found your blog so we can keep in touch. I have sent an invite to you for my blog let me know if it works or not. Your house looks so good isn't it fun, yet stressful!
JO

Nicole said...

I like it! I'm still so jealous.

Megan Di said...

Customer Service is taking a field trip to come visit you and your new house when you two get all moved in and everything! :) We miss you and hope all is well!!