Friday, March 20, 2009

The Building Progresses

Ok I just wanted to give you a quick update. We now have carpet and our kitchen is put together. I feel like the fridge is massive, but maybe I just need to get used to it. We put our mirrors up as well. We took small 12x12 mirrors and put them together to make a couple of larger ones. I think they turned out pretty good. We just need to put up some light switches, patch some minor holes in the drywall and finish up the huge amount of low voltage that we have left to do. I'm so excited for this to be done so I can go and sleep there instead of work there. We are hopeing to be done next week. That would be awesome, and then we throw our House Warming Party, which everyone is invited to. So I will let you all know. Here are some new pics that I took today. That's all for now, cause I'm exhausted.
Our Deck/Backyard
Master Bath/Our Mirror

Living Room Carpet and Fireplace

1 comment:

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

Your house is Amazing. I am so proud of you guys Congratulation it really has come together great!!!