Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More House Stuff

Ok, so I haven't taken many pictures of the house lately, but it is still coming along. We actually have texture on the walls now and we are going to start painting this week. The finish carpentry guy is coming in this week as well. So its going to be way fun. The cabinets should be in next week, and then they come to measure a template for the countertops. We are also currently having our tile layed. I don't have pics of that yet, but I promise I will get some when he is all done laying. He is also going to start on the tub and shower surrounds and doing the wall around the fireplace. I love seeing color in the house. I am getting really sick of white. We are also getting the stucco on the outside of the house. They finished the brick last week, and put up the garage doors as well. So its coming along, we are slowly doing what we can to finish up the electrical and all of our fancy low voltage stuff. I will take some pics tomorrow and add them to this post. But here are what I have so far.

The Master Bedroom
Our Fireplace

The Kitchen


The Brick




2 comments:

Megan Di said...

Micki! That's so exciting!! It looks really great. I bet you can't wait to move in!

Nicole said...

Pretty! I want one!