Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I hate the snow!!

Hi Everyone!

This is my first blog ever and I think its going to be kind of fun, don't you? Anyway I am here at work and just decided to start a blog. I think it is a good way to keep in touch with friends that are far away (Coley) and for anyone else to be updated with my life.

Today has been a very boring day! I have had barely anything to keep me occupied. I have sat here trying to decide what I am going to do tonight. I have much to accomplish before my wedding in 3 months and little time to do it. I still have to put deposits down on everything! I have to leave work early today to go down and put the deposit down on my reception center before I lose my date. I still haven't found a bridesmaid dress that my sister approves of or anything else for that matter. I found my videographer and I still need to pay him the deposit, which (get this) is more than the deposit for my reception center. Dumb! I still need to pick out my flowers, cake, invitations, his ring, and figure out how I'm going to do my hair. Ahhh, maybe I will just elope. That sounds like the cheaper and less stressful route.

1 comment:

The Norths said...

Boy do I know how you feel! It's funny how you look forward to being engaged your whole life and think it will be all romance the whole time. Then you get there and realize all the little details you have to work out! Talk about stressful! I would tell Mike every night "Lets just elope. Go grab your toothbrush and we're outta here right now." But the good news is we made it through ;). At some point during the whole process I realized that I didn't need to stress so much about all the details because in the end they don't really matter much. What really matters is that at the end of the day you will get to go home with your sweetheart.
-Sten